We provide energy management and consultancy services, such as renewable energy incorporation and energy efficiency improvement plans.
We work with our clients to boost efficiency in their industries and ensure they use more sustainable resources
In recent years, energy efficiency has become one of the main tools to reduce CO2 emissions and, as a result, protect our planet.
Talk to our experts
SOCOTEC provides different energy solutions that not only reduce the amount of time workers need to spend on energy management, but also bring down energy bills, optimise processes and improve energy efficiency :
- Integrated energy efficiency services,
- Energy management and optimisation through digitisation (e.g. IoT platforms),
- Energy contract monitoring (electricity, gas, etc.),
- Energy diagnostics and audits,
- Energy saving action plans,
- Energy improvement plan projects, tracking and monitoring,
- Implementation of ISO 50001 energy management systems,
- Energy certification for buildings,
- Management of energy efficiency and building restoration subsidies,
- Technical due diligence,
- Photovoltaic panel installation studies,
- Hydrogen generation studies and projects,
- Design, installation and conversion of compressed air, lighting, air conditioning, and low and medium voltage power systems.
We help our clients control the energy situation at their companies, with the aim of providing solutions that improve production processes and identify any malfunctions. Introducing these energy efficiency measures and incorporating renewable energy sources immediately enhances companies’ economic, environmental and social sustainability.
Hydrogen has immense potential in fields related to energy transport and storage. SOCOTEC therefore focuses on developing technologies that will enable us to use hydrogen in current industrial processes, as well as urban and rural mobility, and make the transition from natural gas to renewable hydrogen.
We are committed to the UN’s SDGs for 2030 and believe that hydrogen will play a fundamental role in decarbonising key sectors like industry and transport.
In Spain, we sponsor the Foundation for the Development of New Hydrogen Technologies in Aragon as part of a network of over 50 organisations involved in the hydrogen value chain, from production through to application or consumption.
We have developed various projects related to the hydrogen value chain in recent years, as well as solutions employing hydrogen technology.
Our projects are focused on different stages of the chain as mentioned below:
- Industrial applications,
- Feasibility studies for hydrogen generation plants,
- Research projects with hydrogen applications.