Assessment services, operations and maintenance control, and wastewater treatment facilities
We provide our clients with advisory services, operations and maintenance control, and wastewater treatment facilities.
Talk to our experts
We provided technical advisory services to Agencia Catalana del Agua, the regional water agency for Catalonia in Spain, in relation to the management of sewage systems (wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations and sewage network systems) in the Girona area.
These advisory services involve identifying, monitoring and controlling the various units that make up sewage systems, as well as proposing improvements to existing facilities.
Our actions :
- 63 wastewater treatment plants
- 198 wastewater pumping stations
- 20 sewage pipes
- 15.455 km of sewage pipes
- 464.56 km of sewer pipes
- Flow treated in 2010: 70,905,995.31 m3
- Population served: 590,711
- Designed for an equivalent population of 1,925,151
- Control of the biological processes at wastewater treatment plants
- Inspection and verification of maintenance carried out on the installed equipment
- Identification of sewer network systems
- Analysis of improvements to be carried out at sewage facilities